One of the most tedious parts of travelling, and those of you who travel a lot will understand, is the packing up of all our toiletries, makeup, accessories, handbags, and shoes. It's exhausting! I don't realize how many different products I use at home, until I try and fit them all in a little travel bag. I end up having to narrow everything down to my "must-haves". Here's a list of my most important items that I can't travel without:
1. The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover. I love this product because my makeup literally comes off in one swipe. It's cooling, soothing and feels great.
2. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser. I've blogged about this product before. I just can't get enough of it! My skin is always clean, soft, and smooth after I use it.
3. Clinique All-About-Eyes Eye Cream. The second I'm done swiping on this little delight, my eyes instantly look brighter and more awake. Love.
4. Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara. One of the best, most affordable mascaras I've ever used. I love this stuff. It coats every lash and stays put all day.
5. Sebastien Volupt Shampoo and Conditioner. My friend Steph introduced me to these products. They leave your hair moisturized and full of volume.