Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Already?

Hi friends. I hope you all had a lovely weekend! It was beautiful here in Ottawa this weekend, and I made sure to spend some time outside enjoying the sun. I also managed to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a while, take my daughter and her friend to a local fair, and finally finish The Girl Who Played With Fire. All in all, an awesome rest-filled weekend!

I have a busy week ahead of me with work, but I'll make sure to post something fun every day. For today, I wanted to show you a reno that I stumbled upon while perusing Elle Decor today. It's the home of actress Keri Russell and her husband Shane Deary. Together, they purchased an old brownstone in Brooklyn, and proceed to completely renovate and restore the home. They kept many of the original elements, including the hardwood floors, and worked with a lot of reclaimed wood. The beauty of the finishes inspired the couple to keep the decor and colors quite neutral and simple. The result is a gorgeous light-filled home great pieces in every room.

Full article here.
More photos here.





No comments:

Post a Comment