Friday, September 24, 2010

Skin Boost



Fall is here, and with it comes a whole slew of new skin care issues. It seems that as soon as the weather gets cooler, my skin instantly gets drier and duller. Thankfully, many years of retail employment at The Body Shop provided me with "insider" info on some of the best stuff out there. I'm talking Vitamin C, and I'm talking the best little treat your skin has seen in a while. Vitamin C Facial Radiance Capsules are little miracles. I picked up a jar on the weekend, and I've been using one per day since Saturday. My skin already feels and looks so much better.

Each capsule contains a high concentration of Vitamin C which is one of the best ingredients to fight environmental damage (sun, pollution etc). They leave your skin smoother and brighter. I can't believe I waited this long to buy them again!



No comments:

Post a Comment