Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Fall Makeup

It's Autumn! Bring on the cool crisp weather, colorful leaves, and a new Fall wardrobe. I have my fashion wishlist ready to go, however, I realized that something was missing. In the midst of my "studying" the new fashion lineup for the season, I realized that I needed new makeup to go with my new wardrobe. I've been searching around for a while for that perfect foundation. I've only ever heard great things about Chanel's foundation lineup, so this past weekend I went ahead and splurged on Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF15. I tested it out today, and I love it. It goes on slightly watery, but spreads and blends in with a velvet and powder finish.

I threw in a few more fun finds, and voila! A brand new Fall makeup regime. Love!





MAC currently has some beautiful examples of a Fall smoky eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment