Monday, February 28, 2011

Design Find: Urban Barn Sofa

Happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend? Mine was fun! Zach and I went to our first hockey game of the seaons, Ottawa Senators vs Philadelphia Flyers, and Ottawa won! It was fun to be at a professional sports game, drinking beer, screaming at the refs, and high-fiving strangers :)

I'm going to dedicate this weeks posts to great design and furniture finds. If only I had a pool of money to spend on all the lovely things out there!

I.love.this.sofa!!! If I were in the market for a new one, this would be it. I can see myself curled up on a Saturday afternoon with a delicious cup of coffee and a stack of fresh magazines.


Urban Barn Cedric Sofa


Photo from the National Home Show, courtesy of Canadian House & Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment