Friday, May 27, 2011

Best Sun Care Products

To cap off the week, here are a few of my favorite sun care products. I've also thrown in a few that were recently recommended to me by my dermatologist.

I'm not saying that I am going to remember my sunscreen EVERY day, but I'm doing my absolute best!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen (SPF45 or SPF 60)
*this one was recommended by my dermatologist*


Vichy Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid SPF 50
*also recommended by my dermatologist*


Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer SPF15
(I love this stuff. I use it all of the time. It makes your skin even and leaves it
very dewy and fresh)


The Body Shop Vitamin E SPF 15 Moisture Lotion
(I haven't bought this for a while, but it's always been one of my go-to's in the Summer season. It's one of the one moisturizers with SPF that don't make me break out)

No comments:

Post a Comment