Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beach Cover-Ups

A beach cover-up is really a bikini's best friend...their better half if you will. It's the perfect thing to throw on over your bikini while you stroll around the beach, grab a snack, or throw a frisbee. Plus, it gives your skin a break from the sun. I've actually worn out my favorite cover-up that my friend Liane gave me years ago...a black linen Roxy romper.

I blogged about the first cover-up a few days ago...it just goes to show that I can't stop thinking about it! It's definitely on my shopping list this Summer. The rest are adorable and fun as well! If only my budget could afford all of them!





Volcom Strapless Sundress, from Lulu's.


Anchor Print Sundress, from Lulu's.


3.1 Phillip Lim Cover-Up, through Net-a-Porter.


Mara Hoffman Beach Playsuit, through Net-a-Porter.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this beach cover ups – so energetic! I wish I had some worthwhile time to go on so I could wear something like this!

    ReplyDelete