Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ivy & Piper

If you haven't joined the millions of readers currently reading hip online magazines (web-zines), you are missing out! I've recently subscribed to a few interior design related sites (for free!), and they are a breath of fresh air! Don't get me wrong, I still love my giant stack of actual magazines...but it's great to get a new issue online once a month.

I recently discovered Ivy & Piper, another design win out of Australia. The webzine is tagged "fashion for the home", and I couldn't agree more! The issues are created by founders Melanie and Elizabeth, two interior enthusiasts who met at design college. They have managed to create a simple, fun and unique webzine full of delightful eye candy. Check out a few photos from their debut issue:





No comments:

Post a Comment