In addition to the Burberry cosmetics purchase this past weekend, I also left Sephora with a few new goodies! Unfortunately, I forgot to create a makeshift display on the hotel bed with these items...because I tore into the packaging the second we got back from shopping. Photos from the Sephora website will have to suffice:
1. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo: I've tried about 4 dry shampoo products, and this one is my favorite. I prefer this bottle of dry shampoo power over the spray version because it doesn't clog, and it gets my hair the cleanest. Bonus: It comes in a convenient small size in addition to the full sized product.
2. Fresh Sugar Lemon Eau de Parfum: A delicious, light and citrusy scent. Perfect for the Spring and Summer season! I picked up the 30ml bottle in line...you know the spot...the lineup surrounded by boxes of little extras? I don't think I've ever shopped at Sephora and NOT picked up one of these last minute items.
3. Sephora Collection Boar Round Brush: Creates volume and shine, and doesn't make your hair static-y! The first time I used this brush, I was hooked. I even said, word for word, "This brush has just changed my life." It was easy to use, and my hair really did look smoother and shinier!
4. Sephora Easy 4-Step Buffer: A fantastic and inexpensive way to get shiny manicured nails! There is a step for filing, buffing, polishing, and shining. Every girl should own one of these.
5. Sephora Professional Emery Board: A 7" double-sided emery board. It's a basic that I tend to replace once or twice per year. I really like this one.
6. Cake Milk Made Hand Creme: A "cult favorite hydrator"...this hand cream smells delicious and gets your hands soft and supple. I really needed this after our freezing Winter that we've been suffering through.