Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mini Shoe-Spree

Hi friends! I am blogging from a cozy hotel bed, complete with soft white sheets and 6 pillows. Looooove it! Day 1 of the conference went well. I definitely ate too much, but that's what conferences are for right? I actually felt so guilty when I got back tonight.

Tomorrow, when I have time, I will update you on the hilarity that happened last night between 11:00pm and 12:45am. It involves 7 men, a broken door, a pair of underwear, and a very sleepy blogger.
I don't have much time to blog because I need to get some sleep. I have to be up, groomed and ready to go at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Ugh.

Here's just a quick little peek at a mini shoe-spree from this past weekend. I desperately needed some new flats now that I don't have to wear boots every day! Both were from Aldo, and both were only $45!

Magen flats. Love!

Carriger flats.
(Kind of boring, but I needed them for work)



No comments:

Post a Comment