Friday, March 18, 2011

Faux Naturel: Faking "Natural" at the Gym

Yes...I am THAT girl. The one that can't go to the gym with a fully natural look...meaning...no makeup at all. Don't get me wrong...I want to go completely natural, but I just can't bring myself to do it! It's not like I wear a full face of makeup, just a few tiny little touches.

Here's a mini "How-To", for faking au naturel at the gym:


1. Skin: I prefer natural skin. I don't wear any foundation at all. Just a tiny bit of concealer under my eyes, and a tiny bit of cheek color. Top picks:
 
The Body Shop: Lightening Touch   

The Body Shop: Baked-to-Last Blush


2. Eyes: This is where I can really pat myself on the back...I only wear mascara! This, coming from someone obsessed with eyeshadow and liner. My favorite steal:

Rimmel: Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara

3. Lips: Personally, I don't want any stick gloss on my lips while I'm working out, but my lips do get really chapped. I prefer to use a tinted balm like this one:

Dior Addict: Lip Glow

4. Hair: A sleek ponytail is the only hairstyle that I know at the gym. Try this product for the perfect ponytail (I tried it at Sephora, and it's awesome!):

HerCut: The Ponytail Styling Lotion

1 comment:

  1. my ponytails are never smooth! i must try out this hercut product asap! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete