Friday, October 8, 2010

Painted Dressers

I'm trying to be braver when it comes to decorating my own house. I find it easy to suggest big bold pieces to other people, because I know they will look good in their homes...but when it comes to my own place, I chicken out! I have just been given another chance to take the plunge and do something unique. My friend has given me an old wooden dresser that needs a makeover. (I'll post pictures soon) I'm going to sand it down, re-finish the surfaces, and add new hardware. I just need some inspiration! Maybe I'll be bold enough to paint it green, blue, yellow etc...or maybe I'll play it safe and paint it white. Stay tuned!

barbbefore

2009-12-17-dresser.JPG
Dresser by Barb Blair from Knack Studios.

dresser, bedroom, furniture
Photo from The Stir

lgn_office_red_credenza
Photo from LGN

Photo from Honey & Fitz

moises esquenazi

Glamour-Nate-Berkus-necklaceonlamp

No comments:

Post a Comment