Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday's Blog/Runway/Contest Links



I know that all of the Resort and Spring 2011 shows have come and gone, and we will definitely talk about them soon, but I'm just enjoying this gorgeous Fall season so much! Plus, the holidays are coming soon, and there is an abundance of fresh ideas for holiday evening wear in the Fall shows.
So for now, let's sit back and take in the treat that is 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010. I love the large graphic prints, trousers/suspenders, and asymetrical dresses. Here are my favorites:

3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear



3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear


BLOG

I love the Sartorialist...I even received the book as a gift this year! Here are a few recent shots that I loved.





Photos from The Sartorialist.

CONTEST

Enter to win a bundle of Peace Love & Juicy Couture fragrance products by Juicy Couture.
http://www.fashionmagazine.com/contests/32/peace-love-and-juicy-couture-contest/


No comments:

Post a Comment