Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Makeup: An update


Burberry has a new makeup line!! I know, I know...I already bought my new batch of Fall makeup, but I think I might have to make an exception and buy one or two more things. I really like the smokey eye in shades of brown, and they seem to have a lot of the perfect neutral and brown shades.

On that note, here are a few new products from the Sephora website. They are all going on my Christmas wishlist!


Prrrowl Mascara Topcoat & Lip Gloss Duo

Benefit Mascara Topcoat & Lipgloss Duo
This looks amazing! This will not be last time you see me mention this product. I want it badly.


Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow

Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow

Mini Lip Glacé Set
Laura Mercier Mini Lip Gloss Set
One for my car, office, purse, and bathroom.


One Step Correct

Stila Primer


Mouthwatering Watermelon™ Lip Shine

Philosophy Watermelon Lip Shine


GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara

Josie Maran Volume Mascara






No comments:

Post a Comment