Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love Lockets



Ever since I was a little girl, I've always been intrigued and a little obsessed with the idea of lockets. I read a lot of adventure and mystery books as a child, and I think that lockets made an appearance as a mysterious object in many of them. (The above picture is how I imagined the lockets in my books) Maybe that's where my love of lockets started.
Even now as an adult, lockets remain magical and lovely in my mind. I often find myself searching "antique lockets" and "history of lockets" in my down time.

Here are some gorgeous lockets that I would love to add to my jewellry box:

FLORAL ABUNDANCE LOCKET - VINTAGE
Etsy: Floral Abundance vintage locket

Pirate ship locket necklace large victorian silver
Etsy: Pirate Ship locket

Heart locket vintage brass long
Etsy: Vintage Brass Heart locket

Something Blue - Necklace (Floral Promise Locket)
Etsy: Something Blue locket

Reserved for Amy - NEW Climbing Roses Vintage Locket Necklace

Image of GRECIAN GODDESS cameo locket necklace
Rock 'n Rose: Grecian Goddess Cameo Locket


Rhinestone Bird Locket






No comments:

Post a Comment