Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas 2010 - The Wishlist Begins...

blurred lights2
Etsy: j2k2nyc 

I'm smiling as I write this...because I've been counting down the days until I can safely talk about Christmas! I know it's still way too early for some of you, but for me, the Christmas season starts at the beginning of November. It's subtle at first...I'll put out a red candle, or a little Christmas dish with candies, or a reindeer ornament...but sooner rather than later, my house is a Winter wonderland.

Christmas is hands-down my favorite holiday and my favorite time of the year. I'm blessed to have grown up in a family that celebrated with big meals, gifts, and lots of love and laughter. I hope to continue the tradition with my own small (and growing) family for many years to come.

One of the many fun things about Christmas is the gift giving and receiving. Obviously! I have a ton of fun every year making wishlists and shopping for my friends and family. I've decided to share my 2010 wishlist with everyone. I hope it gives you some ideas for gifts for your loved ones! I'll be posting one item every weekday until we reach 25, and then we'll have one master list. Enjoy!

Wish #1:
A brand new pair of Lululemon Athletica pants. I already own the popular "groove" pants, but I have my eye on the Astro Pant*R style this year. They have a low rise and a straight leg which makes them perfect for pilates (my personal favorite) and yoga.

Lululemon Athletica Astro Pant*R

No comments:

Post a Comment