Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday's Blog/Runway/Contest Links

Happy Monday friends! It's a happy one for me anyway, because I'm still enjoying my weekend! I had three days off for the first time in a while, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Next Monday I'm getting my tonsils removed, so that will clearly be a less enjoyable Monday. I'll be sure to whine about it all week :)

This week's runway link is Herve Leger by Max Azria's Fall 2010 show. I adore their form-fitting, curve-loving, super tight cocktail dresses. I recently spotted one at Simon's in Montreal, but I couldn't bear to try it on. (I knew I couldn't get it) I will make the investment one day, and maybe buy myself a little black one! These looks were my favorite:

Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2010 Runway Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2010 Runway Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2010 Runway Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2010 Runway

BLOG

Design*Sponge is one of my daily reads. The site is full of creative and beautiful ideas for the home, parties, and life in general. Check out the Before&After section for some great reno and DIY projects! I really like what they did with this boring cabinet. Love the yellow!



CONTEST

Ultimate Shopping Spree contest: Enter to win a $1000 Club Monaco gift certificate, a $1000 Shopbop gift certificate and a style consultation with a Fashion editor. Contest through Fashion Magazine!
http://www.fashionmagazine.com/contests/33/shop-pros/

No comments:

Post a Comment