Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday's Blog/Runway/Contest Links

Happy Monday friends! I hope that you all enjoyed your weekends. It was beautiful and sunny in Ottawa this weekend, and I did try to get out a few times to enjoy it. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than I thought to recover from my tonsils surgery. I still am unable to eat anything, so I have hardly any energy.

On the positive side of things, I did get a week off work to lie around and recover! I spent the majority of my time watching various seasons of Californication, Weeds, True Blood, and Project Runway. Luckily enough, the reality TV station had Project Runway marathons for a couple of days! The episodes that I watched last night featured tons of cozy knitwear and layered looks, and that is what inspired today's Runway/Blog/Contest links!

Here are a few of my fave knitwear / cozy / layered looks from the Fall 2010 runways:


ADAM

A model walks the runway at the Michael Kors Fall 2010 Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Tent at Bryant Park on February 17, 2010 in New York, New York.
Michael Kors


Gucci


Dolce & Gabbana


BLOG

Check out this cozy and inviting living room! Jordan Ferney, of Oh Happy Day (one of my favorite blogs), has managed to create a welcoming space that is both eclectic and contemporary at the same time. And she's incorporated numerous colors into the room (something that I fear I will never get quite right in my own house).




CONTEST

Enter to win a $1000 Crate & Barrel gift certificate through Canadian House & Home! Here's the link!







No comments:

Post a Comment