Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Wishlist: Wish #5

There's nothing like a fresh, gleaming new issue of my favorite magazine. My eyes light up at the grocery store when I see the new issue of In Style, Glamour, Canadian House & Home, and Elle Canada...just to name a few.

I often bring those new issues home and save them for a stressful day, or a day where I have nothing to do but relax. I snuggle up on the couch with a tea and a blanket, and I completely zone-out of real life, and zone-in to the world of color, ideas and possibilities popping off of every page.

That is why Wish #5 is a subscription to any (all?) of the above mentioned monthly magazines. Although I do appreciate the perfectly mint condition of a magazine purchased at a book store, pharmacy or grocery store, I also love anticipating the arrival of my new issue in the mail!




No comments:

Post a Comment