Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Wishlist: Wish #2



I'm dreaming of a MAC Christmas...

My eyes practically popped out of my head today when I visited the MAC site. I was checking to see if they had released their famous Holiday palettes yet, and I was thrilled to see that they had! The whole collection is bursting with color and "buy me now" packaging inspired by "A Tartan Tale". The compacts are tartans, the colors are vivid, and I want them all.

Staying true to my one item per day, I had to choose the 6 Dashing Lassie Eye Shadow Palette (I'd buy it for the name alone!). It's a gorgeous palette of neutral colors that I can wear every day, and the darker colors will make for an excellent smokey eye.


Clockwise from top left:
Once Upon A Time, A Dashing Lassie, Magic Mist, Showstopper, Buckwheat, and Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment